Thursday, May 15, 2014

God loves you anyways. You will probably sin over and over but He still loves you! He is sadden that you sin but His love will never go away. How amazing is that? You may not love Him  , not even know Him. But He knows you and loves you without limits .wow. When I write this I feel shaken by the holy spirit. How amazing. Sometimes I'm confused why many don't love God but He still Loves. Wow. He is waiting for you to love Him back. Ya He loves me anyways. I may make a lot of mistakes but His love never fails it never goes away. You may think your a horrible person saying NO ONE loves you. But that isn't true Because God is still there with His love open wide . Its up to you to accept. To accept that limitless love. That unfailing love. You may think how can He love me if I'm a bad person? You still have forgiveness from God. And two I don't know  how He could love every one of us the way we are. But that's how amazing He is. He is willing to forgive our sins and love us like none of it ever happened. The past is in the past. Love is waiting for you just accept it. And love Him back . GOD BLESS:)





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment