Saturday, May 17, 2014

SPEAKING OUT.

 I was reading The One Year Devotional book and I stumbled across a page and it left me speechless. Speaking out. We Christians speak about God freely surrounded by our own kind , by Christians. But will you speak out in public full of non believers? We loose our voice when surrounded by non Christians because we are probably afraid of how they will react. Trust me that's my fear, to one day speak out and getting a horrible result. But we have to remember that Jesus did it. He went  through it all. Matthew 10:32- Jesus wants us to speak out for Him no matter where we are or who we are with. He promises all who acknowledge Him on earth that He will acknowledge them before God. Beautiful. Just Beautiful.

Don't let the crowd keep you from standing up for Christ.- One Year Devotional x plotos






No comments:

Post a Comment